Monday, May 14, 2007

Blind Love

What is the Heart? But an endless domain
Sometimes filled with love, but mostly with pain
In the Strangest Places you find love, the strongest of Desires
Is there any other way, to quench this burning fire?
Every time I see her, my heart leaps up for joy
then I realize with distinction, she could never love this boy
She sees me with confusion, her eyes filled up with fear
what is it I have done? To hurt you oh so dear.
Every time I bring you close, you push back with disgust
As if unfeeling like a roach, I lay down in the dust
Maybe my blind love is dead, for who knows what you could be
A Spoiled brat? An Icy Queen? or my Girl of Destiny
I know now of my folly, of my blunder as a child
But would my life be better, if we had spent a while?

6 comments:

Michelle O'Neil said...

In college you will be the one pined after.

As soon as the girls find out how well you write!

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Oh my God, Leo! Will you PLEASE marry Lucy! You are a CATCH!

Suzy said...

Oh man, how cool are you???

The girls will be FIGHTING,yes FIGHTING over you.

Jenny said...

Hi Stage Whisper,

I thought of you when I saw this: www.theburiedlife.com

Jess said...

Hey, what happened to your blog? I want to read some more....
:)

Jess said...

Just asking one more time if you're ever coming back here. Maybe I should ask you on Facebook for a better answer...