Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Top 18 Things To Do Before I Die

1. Sky Dive
2. Circumnavigate the World
3. Stay with Buddist Monks for at least a year
4. Save a Life
5. Swim with Dolphins
6. Scuba Dive
7. Learn a language fluently
8. Open a Spa
9. Meet Russel Crowe
10. Meditate an entire day
11. Help my friend Lody with her school
12. Walk Correctly
13. Compose a Music Piece
14. Understand all religions
15. Meet the Dalai Lama
16. Learn more about Natural Medicine
17. Learn Tai-Chi
18. Learn Japanese Sword fighting

*Note: I do not want to do all these things in order, they are just the order that they came to my mind.

11 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Awesome list! Meeting the Dalai Lama is worth moving to the top. He's not getting any younger, and just being in his presence is LIFE CHANGING!!!

Michelle O'Neil said...

I am so glad you are blogging!!!

I feel I have much to learn from you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

That is quite the list. I know you will do all of them and more.

Suzy said...

Actually I think you should take some time off from school and do everything!

Drama Mama said...

Love the title of your blog. Are you a thespian?

Deb Shucka said...

Love your list! What will you do first? How did you come up with your blog title? It's great.

holly said...

Incredible list. Do all of it and then go back and do the things you love again!

I'll go skydiving with you - it too is absolutely life changing. And the view is nice too.

Jess said...

Great great list. Keep us updated on how it goes!

I especially look forward to news on #2 and #14, though most of the others look pretty interesting too, just not quite as time-consuming.

Thanks for visiting my blog. :) A decision has been made....

Jerri said...

This is a wonderful list. Your blog is inspiring and fun to read. I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

kario said...

Those things all sound terrific to me! Good luck with them. I'll be back for more.

Kim said...

What a fantastic list! Enjoy every minute of it!

Alijah Fitt said...

I share many items on your list, skydiving, meet the Dalai Lama, all good. Russel Crowe? maybe you could re-think that one:)
Nice to meet you here, Michelle O'Neil sent me.