Monday, May 14, 2007

Today I Found

I was sitting in english, staring at the blank piece of paper in front of me. I didn't want to write any more. So instead I look up and ask my friend a question. "What do you want to do before you die?" "Oh!" she says "Its right here!" and with a flourish, she pulls out small crumpled piece of paper. Opening it up, she starts reading her list of hopes and dreams from this sheet of paper that she carried around in her pocket. Many of our dreams were the same. She also wanted to sky dive, and sail around the world. "Wow" I stated after she had finished reading. Her list was a least 3 times as long as mine. "Do you want to sail around the world together?" I asked. I soon explained my list. We agreed that we should, together, buy a boat and sail around the world. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Are you sure you're not 44 instead of almost 14? Amazing.

Suzy said...

I'm with Carrie- are you sure you're not a 44 year old midget?

You have ME swooning!!